LEGAL BASES FOR THE GIVEAWAY OF ONE DOUBLE PASS TO THE 2020 COLLECTION FASHION SHOW OF AIRE BARCELONA 23RD OF APRIL AT 7:30PM (CET).
For the first time in Aire Barcelona’s history, we will be presenting our exclusive new 2020 Collection in the Valmont Barcelona Bridal Fashion Week, the most prestigious international event in the bridal industry, on April 23rd at 7:30pm (CET). Our Fashion Show will surely mark a turning point for Aire Barcelona, that is why we would love to offer the opportunity to live this unique experience by giving away one doublé ticket to assist to the show.
The steps to follow to be able to participate in the raffle are included in the Instagram post and are detailed below:
- Like the photo.
- Comment the photo tagging the person you would like to attend the Fashion Show with.
- Share the post in your Instagram Stories.
- Follow our official @airebarcelona Instagram account.
- The prize includes the transfer in case the winner is located within the European territory.
- The prize includes accommodation (one night, one double room), in case the winner is not a resident of Barcelona.
- The prize does not include meals except breakfast at the hotel.
- The giveaway begins on April 11th at 9:00pm and ends on April 15th at 9:00 pm (CET).
- We will contact the winner of the contest the day after the close of the draw (April 16th) through a private message by Instagram. From that moment we will ask for your contact information and we will indicate the steps to follow.
- Aire Barcelona is not responsible for any illegal, immoral content or that violates any legal provision.
- The draw participants must be over 18 years old and be followers of @airebarcelona official Instagram profile.
- Aire Barcelona reserves the right to modify these bases and to eliminate the participation of any user who fails to comply with them or who obtains their participation in a fraudulent manner.
- The data of the participants will be incorporated into the Aire Barcelona database whose purpose is advertising and promotional. The participants, by virtue of the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999 of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data and its Development Regulations, may exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition of their data, sending an e-mail to email@example.com